Dry Cleaning Is An “Essential Business” – Flair Will Remain Open
According to the state of California, dry cleaning and laundry services are considered essential businesses, based on the order issued March 19, 2020. As such, all four Flair Cleaners locations will continue to operate with modified hours, as will our free No-Contact Home Pickup and Delivery service.
To continue to serve our customers and essential workers who are out in our community, Flair Cleaners will remain open for counter service during these hours:
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Sunday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Sorry, no same day service at this time.
We are using pickup racks and drop off counters in each store that allow ample space between employees and customers. We ask that you use credit and debit cards instead of cash. Feel free to call ahead so we can have your order ready when you arrive.
We recommend that you try our free No-Contact Home Pickup and Delivery during the Safer At Home period.
Free No-Contact Home Pickup and Delivery
With Flair’s free on-call No-Contact Home Pickup and Delivery for dry cleaning and laundry, you’ll have the clean clothes, linens, and other items you need, without ever leaving your home.
When you need service, email us at wedeliver@FlairCleaners.com or call your local Flair Cleaners during our modified hours. We’ll set up your account and schedule a pickup. Our driver will drop off two personalized bags and an easy-to-use door hook with your first order. Leave your clothes in a visible spot or on the hook by 9:00 a.m. on the day we’ll be picking up.
We’ll return your freshly cleaned items and leave them on the hook or return them to the same place you left them. There is no minimum order requirement. And, there are no extra charges or fees.
Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus
While we continue to work hard for you, the health and safety of our employees and customers is our utmost priority.
- The CDC has clearly communicated that the most important preventative measure we can take is persistent, extensive cleaning. All Flair stores are undergoing rigorous sanitizing and cleansing practices multiple times a day, including frequent cleaning of high-touch areas like counters, door handles, credit card terminals, monitors, keyboards, and pens.
- We are continually reinforcing existing hygiene and illness policies, including frequent and proper hand washing. All employees have been instructed to stay home if they or anyone in their homes are showing any signs of illness.
- We have increased the use of gloves, masks, disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizers, and other cleaning materials used by store employees and our drivers .
- We are sanitizing steering wheels and surface areas in our delivery vehicles on a regular basis.
We will continue to closely follow CDC, local, and state guidelines as they are updated. We recognize that this is a challenging time for everyone, and we remain deeply committed to the safety of our customers, employees and communities.