Flair Cleaners commitment to you goes beyond cleaner clothes. We care about keeping our environment clean. Some dry cleaners still employ antiquated methods that use toxic chemicals that were harmful to the environment and our skin. But at Flair Cleaners, we embraced GreenEarth® technology nearly 20 years ago and changed our impact on our world. GreenEarth is safer on the world around us and gentler on our clothes.
GreenEarth Fast Facts
- Minimal Impact on Resources: GreenEarth is more efficient, so we use less water and energy to get a thorough clean.
- No Hazardous Materials: GreenEarth eliminates hazardous materials completely. It’s better for you and the earth.
- Innovation: GreenEarth leads the industry in R&D, so the next advance in sustainable dry cleaning is always at our fingertips.
- Softer: Natural conditioners treat fabrics gently leaving them softer and nicer to touch.
- Odorless: No hazardous chemicals means no chemical smell.
- Brighter Brights, Darker Darks: The GreenEarth process keeps your clothes looking newer longer.
- No More Shrinkage: Gentle on fabrics GreenEarth prevents shrinking even on materials like wool – like they do at home.
- The Secret Is The Sand: Unlike traditional dry cleaners, which use petroleum-based solvents called perc and hydrocarbon, Flair’s GreenEarth cleans with pure liquid silicone. In essence, it’s liquefied sand that is non-toxic, non-polluting and 100% odor-free. It’s the same natural sand the earth has been creating for over six billion years.
- Natural: In the environment, GreenEarth simply returns to its three natural elements: sand (SiO2) and trace amounts of water and CO2.
- Beyond GreenEarth: We invest in the most sophisticated dry cleaning machines that are gentle on clothes and most importantly, effective in cleaning every garment.
Learn more about how Flair Cares for our environment and our world.
Leave a Comment