Denim jackets are one of our favorite clothing items. You can wear them with literally anything. A well cared for denim jacket can lend a casual vibe to any outfit, but can also be dressed up a little bit. Denim will keep you warm and accent the rest of your outfit. We included 9 of our reader’s best tips for getting the most out or denim jackets, and one or two of our own.
- “I love wearing an oversized denim jacket with a white or tan sweater and a pair of shorts for a super stylish casual look!”
- White lace, dress boots and a denim jacket…my favorite country girl look!
- Nothing beats a worn jeans jacket with skinny years and a screen printed T-shirt for hanging with friends.
- For a super simple, but totally chic update, I scrunch up my jacket sleeves, turn up my collar, and show off my cuffs, bangles and bracelets.
- Every time I wear this people say, “what a great idea!” So, take a distressed denim jacket and put it on top of a comfy black dress, then add sneakers.
- I love to wear a bright, printed skirt and a low-key top with denim jacket. It’s just the right amount of layering.
- Ok, so I mix my denim jacket with sequins and heels!
- Denim on denim…it’s a totally cool look; just be sure the denim has different washes.
- Whatever your style, make it last…bring you denims to Flair for cleaning.