Father’s Day is just around the corner. And while dad will love anything you get or do for him, why not skip the tie and get him a unique clothing gift he’ll appreciate?
A Gift For The Working Dad
- At work, dad is probably a style-conscious gentleman, perhaps with an old-fashioned flair. If your dad appreciates the finer things he’ll love a designer cardigan.
- Or find a pair or two of sleek, printed socks will jazz up even his simple suit.
- He’ll love a gold shoehorn inscribed with “no one can fill my father’s shoes” is perfect for the dad who really can’t be outdone.
- If your dad hates shopping, hire a personal styling service. This way he’ll always look smashing without taking a trip or two to the store.
A Gift For The Sporty Dad
- If you can’t get your dad out of his sports tees, they one with a little edge. Find an interpretation of the team logo or a photo tee.
- Since summer’s here, consider getting dad a fashionable swimsuit with stripes or prints. It will make his pool time much more stylish that a traditional suit.
- Give dad a nice pair of leather-and-suede sneakers to spice up any outfit. They’ll always look better than traditional shoes.
- All outdoorsy dads deserve a good bomber jacket.
- A perfect gift for a dad who needs to break out of his weekend sweatshirt rut – a practical trench coat. Bonus: check out save the duck.com if your dad loves animals. Every trench coat sold saves five ducks.
- A gift of a terrycloth “toweling” blazer is as comfortable and stylish poolside as it is in the clubhouse.
A Gift To Help Dad Relax
- Nothing says I love you like the gift of coziness. Try a pair of soft or silky pajamas.
- Try a pair of lounge slippers a la Frank Sinatra are comfy and chic. They are a great alternative to constricting dress shoes or loafers for around the house or pool.
- Don’t forget the robe. There is almost nothing better that enjoying a cup of morning coffee, the paper, and quiet time wrapped in a luxurious robe.
Whatever you choose, be sure to let your dad know how special he is to you. Happy Father’s Day from all of us at Flair Cleaners.