Here are a few Thanksgiving tips to help make cleanup a breeze. We borrowed these from the Rachel Ray Show.
- Foil: Take a large sheet of foil and line the bottom of your oven, so you can discard any drippings that fall onto it and not have to clean your whole oven.
- Parchment Paper: Cut a piece of parchment paper to line the inside of your baking pans; it will make cleanup a breeze!
- Get a sizeable commercial dishpan and fill it with soapy water. Put dirty dishes in the pan throughout the day. To make things even easier, put the pan on a rolling cart, load up the dishes in the dining room, and then bring them to the kitchen. Bring a large bowl along and use it to scrape off scraps before putting the dishes in the pan.
- Tablecloth: After dinner, roll up the tablecloth to catch all the bits of food. Then, put it on the dish cart and shake it outside. After shaking, put it out with your Pickup and Delivery order or bring it directly to Flair.
- Trash: Label your trash bins, so your guests know exactly where to put the recycling, waste, etc. Then, put 4 or 5 extra trash bags at the bottom of each container, so when you take a load outside, there’s another bag available. This tip keeps you from having bags so full they break and lets you enjoy the festivities instead of leaving to get new bags every so often.
We hope you find these Thanksgiving tips helpful.
From all of us at Flair, have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Leave a Comment