Flair Cleaners delivers excellence at each of our locations and for every customer. We’ve been doing it for more than 65 years. We call our formula the Flair Cleaners The Three C’s: Clean, Convenience, & Care.
The Three C’s
Clean: Our team has developed and honed their expertise that helps us clean your clothes and remove stains, so every item looks almost like new. Our Wash & Fold Laundry service ensures that even the most delicate pieces are correctly cleaned, folded, and ready to wear.
Convenience: Our free home and office pickup and delivery service gives you more time and reduces the stress of errands and chores. Our free Mobile App, available on The App Store or Google Play, lets you check the status of all your orders, apply coupons and special offers, or schedule Home Pickup and Delivery. Use it to let us know you’re on your way, so your order is ready when you arrive.
Care For Customers &Communities: Flair has been family-owned and operated for 65+ years. Our teams live in and care for the communities where we work. We host events benefiting local nonprofits like our yearly Spring Food Drive and Holiday Clothing and Shoe Drive. We also support nonprofits that work toward cures for different cancers hoping that together, we can defeat this disease. In addition, we regularly support local schools, sports teams, and associations.
Flair Cares for the Environment
We also care for the environment strive to do our part every day to keep our environment and communities healthy.
- Flair is one of the only dry cleaners in Southern California to repeatedly receive the prestigious Certified Environmental Drycleaner (CED) status from the Drycleaning & Laundry Institute.
- We use only the GreenEarth Cleaning process, the preeminent environmentally safe, all-natural dry cleaning process.
- Our versatile Better Bag helps keep plastic bags out of landfills. The bag uses 100% recyclable polypropylene, and Flair recycles it for you and replaces it for free if it ever wears out.
- Flairs complimentary Hanger Caddy simplifies hanger recycling. Save hangers in the caddy, and return it when it’s full. We will re-use or recycle each hanger.
- Every Flair Cleaners location features a recycling bin for plastic dry cleaning bags. Recycling guidelines vary in different cities, so we encourage customers to bring their bags to us for proper recycling.
Connect with us in person, by phone (661.753.9900), and on Facebook and Instagram. And, visit FlairCleaners.com for the latest information, hours, and newsletter.
Leave a Comment